Thursday, March 14, 2013

2013 Miniature Fantasies--Silent Auction


This was made by Rochelle Howard

 
Little girl doll
 
 
 

 




Roombox by Katie Marsh


I won the auction for this roombox. I had to fight for it.


A library within hollowed out set of real books, made by Shannon Moore.

 
Inside view of the library. Even has a petit point rug!
 
 
Close-up view of the bookcase .
 
I went crazy and I won this library inside books. I RARELY ever win auctions, so this is an anomaly. I waited until the last 10 minutes before I placed a bid, but one other lady was right on my tail. I talked her out of it by telling her that if I ever get tired of it, I would give it to Kyra Smith. Minis are to be enjoyed for a time and then you pass it on. You can't take it with you, as they say.

1 comment: