Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2013 Miniature Fantasies--Table Gifts


Everyone at the brunch received a potting table. It is a miniature version of one found at the Home Depot. Some tables were painted, some were stained, and some were left unfinished.


Gift from Nellie Miller, who is in the same Mini Club as me. I had no idea she would be present until I went to register for the brunch.


My EXCHANGE GIFT from Rochelle Howard (only 3 people participated at our table). I felt like I had won the jackpot. Plus I received all of what you see in that nice box you see in the back. See how the chair leg can slide out so you can lounge? I thought that was cool. Rochelle said she made it from a kit from long ago.


Table gifts from Barbie and Lily (9 yrs old) Letchworth. Lily won the table centerpiece I coveted.

1 comment:

  1. Great table gifts. Share Thuy with the 9 year old.
    Jene

    ReplyDelete