Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sue Herber's Boulangerie

This is a one inch kit I bought from Sue Herber at St Louis NAME National convention. I think it was the last one she had for this kit. She taught this class on a Molly Cromwell cruise to France 1-2 years ago. 

The kit includes the structure, wallpaper, all the furniture, the accessories and the FOOD to complete. How fabulous is that? 

I loved putting together this kit and finished in about 3 days. This is one of my all time favorite kits ever, and it doesn't take up too much room despite being 1 inch scale.

 The structure uses plywood cut by table saw. The door and window frames are laser cut. The "paintings" have a hand drawn/hand-colored effect and uses the French Quimper style art work.

 Here's the inside--simple but elegant, charming, and very French.

Arranging the macarons, croissants, baguettes, eclairs, piggie rolls, and twist baguettes was fun, especially since I didn't have to make any of it.

I used the petit fours I received as table gifts in St Louis NAME National seen on the light blue side table. Perfect, non?

There's that plate with "T" monogram I also received as table gift in St Louis, and in blue, to boot. It was made for this Boulangerie.



This is one of the best and easiest kits I have ever had the joy of putting together. Thank you Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment