Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow Bedroom Box Quarter Scale

I bought this close out roombox kit with furniture kits from Pam Junk at the Spring 2013 Mini Miniature Online Show. I was able to finish everything as shown in one weekend.


The roombox is made from illustration board and foam board. Tip---you can adhere cotton fabric directly to illustration board using YES glue. I didn't notice any bubbles or buckling of the fabric.


The framed photograph on the right hand side of box was a sticker Pam used to keep contents of the kit parts inside the plastic bag. It looked quarter scale size to me, so I glued on 1/16" square stripwood and "painted" the "frame" with a black Sharpie pen---voila! Trash to treasure.


Quarter scale doll I bought from Pam Junk. Doll stands 1 1/4" high.


Back side view of the doll to show the teeny punched flowers on the hat.


Another doll purchased from Pam Junk.


Back side view of doll to show the tiniest seed beads I've ever seen (< 1mm wide) on the flowers.


A 3rd doll purchased from Pam Junk.


Back side view of the doll again using those teeny tiny seed beads in the flower centers.

Pam sells her quarter scale dolls on etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment