Monday, September 9, 2013

2011 Quarter Connect Online Convention Souvenir House--Halloween Porch

This week I am posting pictures of projects completed the past few months so I can clean up my computer picture files.

 Front view of the Halloween porch

This was the main souvenir for Quarter Connection's 2011 Online Convention. The theme was "Home for the Holidays". The house could be decorated anyway you want and I chose Halloween

The house "siding" is a paper printie, originally white, but I painted orange right over it and the siding "lines" amazingly showed right through so that was convenient

House kit from Luci Hanson of Cascade Miniatures

2 girl dolls from Jan Stockwell

Jack o'lanterns are actual pumpkin pods popular in scrapbooking and potpourri

Dandelions on rock from Jene Bondi

Hanging flower plant was another souvenir gift with the online convention

I used actual birthday candles (trimmed to fit) in the skeleton heads beads

Coffin from Grace Shaw, swap item during online convention

Ghost trick or treater another swap item during online convention. The lady used glow-in-the-dark clay!

The black chair & table was a swap item from QS Swap group run by Ginger Anderson

I rummaged my box of accumulated swaps to decorate the porch---it's always fun to see what you have in your stash and be able to use it
 If you look through the windows, you can see a faux living room and dining room printie
 Left side of house/porch
 Close-up view of the porch with cake & punch and Jan's dolls
Right side of house/porch. Flower trellis from Cindy McDaniel

This was a fun and easy project once I made up my mind to make it a Halloween theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment