Thursday, September 12, 2013

Completed projects day 4


QS Upstairs Craft Room front view
I actually completed this in 2012
Kit from Luci Hanson of Cascade Miniatures
 I tried to make this look as much like my kitchen in real life, using items provided by the kit, except my real house kitchen doesn't have those signs on top of the cabinets

I do most of my miniatures in the breakfast nook off the kitchen and family room where the flat screen TV resides
 I had Gayle Clausen make the doll of me and a little boy sitting on my lap while I do minis because he loved to see what I was up to
The Yorkie is from Barbara Meyers. We have a Yorkie (boy)
 That bookshelf is way neater than my actual cabinets
 I got as far as wallpapering that house pictured, but no furniture, which about the same as my real dollhouses LOL

 A bakery inside a paper cupcake, quarter scale
 Interior view of the cupcake Bakery



This was my table exchange gift at Charlotte's NAME National Convention
The lady who received it didn't seem particularly impressed or excited to receive it.

 Quarter scale Bliss Roombox, roundtables from Charlotte's 2012 NAME National Convention
The roombox kit is from Susan Farnik
The bed, dresser and armoire kits are from Jean Scribner
The umbrella stand, houseplant are table gifts from Charlotte National Convention
The rest of accessories I made or received from swaps through QS swap group 
 I used a fabric quilt purchased from Debbie Young for the bed instead of from the kit
The slippers are from Fern Rouleau
Side table from Jennifer Berkeley

 Side view of the roombox
 Back view of roombox
Other side of the roombox

No comments:

Post a Comment